At the Mascho Funeral Home we believe that the Funeral Director’s first duty is to those he serves, and that he must adapt his services to their wishes. We feel that every person’s life is unique and we strive to make each funeral just as distinctive as that person. Consequently, we offer a wide and representative selection of services and merchandise.
Our continued pledge will be to make our services comprehensive, appropriate and reasonable. No one welcomes the emotional upset that death brings, but we know that when the time comes and you are in need of our service, we will be there to serve all of your needs.
We offer a service based on these guiding principles:
- That all persons be provided with a respectable funeral, regardless of their financial means.
- That people of all faiths shall be served.
- That all staff members be courteous, dignified and considerate.
- That we constantly adhere to professional ethics and a code of unselfish service to our clients.
- That all prices shall be shown in plain figures, and that every family is given unrestrained freedom of choice.
We offer you a facility that we believe is the best in Bradford.
- 3,100 square feet of floor space.
- Two modern, comfortable viewing chapels.
- State of the art Casket Selection Room
- Public address/music system
- On site, level parking
- Unmetered street parking
- 100% handicapped accessible entrances and facilities
- “Video Tributes” available for every service
- On site Organist for every funeral is available.
- Well lit parking lot and building